Sunday, November 25, 2018

Raza Kazim Interview about conspiracy against Gen Zia & BBC twisted man


Raza Kazim Interview about conspiracy against Gen Zia & BBC twisted man

This is just a transitional phase in which a few of our generations will go down the drain. I have seen four generations, including my father’s, go down the drain and I have no expectations at all from the generation of today either and I have every reason to believe that the next generation will be the same as well. We’ve tried many things, most recently the ‘civil society’ but nothing really has worked. 

we were free to have a counsel of our own choice. I was admitted to Mayo Hospital Lahore during the case because I fainted many times during the proceedings after having lost 55 pounds during incarceration. I was there for at least 3-4 months and did not choose a counsel myself but my wife asked Aitzaz [Ahsan] and he went there twice. Two of the plotters became approvers, five were convicted and the rest, including myself, were acquitted.

How #BBC corespondent played the dirty game, expected from him due to his track record.
Mark Tully, the BBC star correspondent in the subcontinent has spent many years in the region. When I was in Attock, he came from India and met my wife. He was the source of this information as he told my wife that RAW had been involved in the later stages of funding. This information is also corroborated by Ali Mahmood’s wife Billo who herself told me that they had gone to Delhi for a wedding of a Sikh friend’s son and some of them had met Indira Gandhi, including Khar.

Read complete interview 
https://www.thefridaytimes.com/25022011/page16.shtml?fbclid=IwAR1PELmwHf_s1keTx4DgJVbBKQ7XzemX2Ivehwp3ppb-osTyrhykOq6Z4vM

No comments:

Post a Comment

May Day 2024, Bounded Labor & new ways of the struggle

  May  Day 2024  Bounded Labor & new ways of the struggle  In the South Asia, thanks to Brahminical legacy dipped in colonialism sociali...